Company: System One
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 26, 2023
CopywriterEmployment Type: Full TimeDate Posted:
1/3/2023Location: RemoteJob Number: JO-2301-2004Primary
FunctionWork in a team environment to craft compelling,
client-centric and brand-aligned messaging and creative concepts
for our Global Banking business. Marketing channels include
website, email, social media, video, online ads and white papers
requiring both long-form and short-form B2B corporate finance
experience. You will help convey unique value propositions and
proof points, and breathe life into the stories we tellusing one
brand voiceto ensure an impactful and unified brand experience.
Youll be collaborating with creative directors, art directors,
developers, technologists, integrators, art buyers and account
leads, as well as other copywriters. Your goal will be to deliver
concise, plainspoken and accurate copy optimized for a wide range
of digital- and print-based creative outputs.Duties &
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with a diverse agency
team as well as segment, channel and brand partners.
- Continuously expand and deepen knowledge of financial
capabilities, solutions, markets and trends to help engage, inform
and influence various consumer, business and institutional
- Demonstrate creativity, versatility and agility in writing for
different mediums and audiences in a speed-to-market
- Share your strategic and conceptual ideas to help shape and
align client approaches and creative execution to best achieve
- Actively participate in client and team discussions, asking
informed questions and offering relevant perspectives and solutions
to move projects forward.
- Embrace working in an office while collaborating with teammates
and partners in other locations.
- Gather information, interview partners and experts, offer
strategic and creative ideas, and align to brand guidelines and
- Distill complex product/service detail into clear, plainspoken
copy and impactful creative concepts.
- Collaborate with art directors on static and motion-based
infographics, imagery, and design approaches to maximize visual
- Present work to partners and clients at every level, explain
rationale, respond to questions, and effectively interpret and
apply feedback.Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to write in one brand voice while aligning copy
strategy, messaging and tone to individual segments.
- The ability to write, conceptualize and collaborate with a
creative team to create a range of creative outputs, such as email,
websites, videos, ads, marketing and sales collateral, social
media, and event experiences.
- The ability to lead or participate in discussions with business
partners and experts, collaborate with art directors and account
leads, and show flexibility in offering guidance and taking
direction wherever needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Have an understanding and proficiency in accessibility writing
standards for WCAG 2.1 (Wen Content Accessibility
Guidelines).Education & Experience
- 5-7+ years of financial copywriting experience in a company or
with an agency.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience.To
ApplyUse the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Make sure
you are using the latest version of your browser.Diversity
Inclusion & Customer Service StatementTeamPeople is an organization
dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding
customer service encompasses everything from performing the
technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best
of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and
colleagues in any way.We respect, value and celebrate the unique
attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person
who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals
together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the
issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our
partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values.
TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law.Global HQ6402 Arlington Blvd, Suite 1020Falls Church, VA
Keywords: System One, St. Paul , Copywriter, Advertising , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!