Social Media Community Coordinator
Company: Horizontal Talent
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Helps build Client brand trust and loyalty by engaging with
community members on Client social media channels.
- Manages the daily social community moderation operations of
Client Corporate Brand in the US.
- This includes responding and engaging with community members
via public comment and private message across Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Additional responsibilities include monitoring and reporting on
social community moderation trends, including identifying and
escalating key conversation themes and patterns that pose
opportunity or threat to the brand.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable
to the position and provides best practice sharing within work
- Has ability to prioritize and execute tasks, with working
knowledge of social community management/moderation.Position
- Social Community Management/Moderation
- Social Moderation ReportingBasic Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year professional social media experience, with some emphasis
on social community management/moderation
- 1 year professional customer service, communication/PR, or
brand marketing experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Experience managing/moderating brand social communities across
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Experience working in a customer-facing communications
- Experience with crisis communications management
- Experience using social media management software, such as
Khoros, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc.
- Experience with brand tone of voice
- Experience monitoring and reporting on social community
- Experience working in a global, corporate environmentSoft
- Fast-paced Self-starter
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Great team playerCore Hours:
- 40 hours/week
- Core business hours are 8:30am-4:30pm. Non-employee can
structure their 8-hour workday around our core business hours.
- With Client Work Your Way policy, we offer three broad options
(see below) that represent how you can work, based on your work and
- Options may vary depending on local laws, regulations, work
agreements or other local conditions.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, St. Paul , Social Media Community Coordinator, Advertising , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!