Associate Marketing Communications
Company: BI Worldwide
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At BI WORLDWIDE, we are committed to creating belongingness,
where D&I is a priority. We invite you to join us as we
continue to expand our culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and
Our Marketing group is seeking an Associate - Marketing
Communications. This person will lead our external marketing
* Create and manage the implementation of marketing and
communication plans for key areas of business.
* Oversee the production of thought leadership content for a
variety of audiences in the form of written blogs and articles.
* Drive external speaking opportunities at conferences and events
to share BIW thought-leadership
* Support account-based marketing efforts through account research,
ideation, and implementation of promotional tactics.
* Manage email campaigns and marketing automation processes through
* Ensure brand and tone of voice consistency across all marketing
* Manage other marketing projects as assigned.
Skills and abilities:
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* Problem solving and decision-making capabilities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Actively seeks to collaborate and help others
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
* Ability to make informed and timely decisions
* BS in Marketing, Communications or related
* Experience with Salesforce, Pardot or other marketing automation
* Experience managing external vendor relationships
* Superior proofreading skills
* Copywriting and editing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: BI Worldwide, St. Paul , Associate Marketing Communications, Advertising , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!