Company: Horton Holding Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Marketing AnalystUS-MN-RosevilleJob ID: 2Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: MarketingHorton, Inc.Overview
Company Information: Horton, Inc., a global airflow industry leader
in reliability, service and innovation has an opening for a
Marketing Analyst to work in our Roseville location.
Responsibilities Position Summary: Horton Inc. is offering a
marketing analyst position at our Roseville Headquarters location.
If you are an adroit mix of right- and left-brain who loves
excavating digital insights and turning them into actionable data
for your team, this is the spot for you. Qualifications
- Collaborate with marketing manager, product managers and rest
of global market development team to provide data-centric reports
that help guide strategy and execution
- Plan, build, execute, nurture and maintain successful marketing
attribution model using CRM and other data mining tools
- Partner with IT and sales to make CRM a valuable, actionable
tool where sales and marketing activities are directly tied to
- Use cutting-edge analytical tools and tactics to determine
performance of Horton sales and marketing activities, with special
emphasis on engagement and ROI
- Create live dashboards for marketing and sales to make
effective strategic decisions in real time
- Map and maintain rich, consistent library of product data for
distribution on Horton- and partner-owned e-commerce platforms
- Perform in-depth customer and market research, including but
not limited to customer interviews/VOC, customer journey mapping,
persona and ICP development, etc.
- Support global marketing team in analysis, customer research
and market segmentation Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, business analytics or
a related field
- Demonstrated leadership, strong initiative and decision-making
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and data modeling
- Experience with digital analytics tools, including CRM, Google
analytics, email marketing clients, etc.
- Self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across the
- Demonstrated experience digesting internal stakeholder
requirements and articulating data-driven responses to their
- Ability to and interest in traveling internationally,
understanding foreign business cultures, etc.
- Selfless, positive, get-it-done attitude Must have legal
authorization to work in the United States. Relocation allowance
may be provided if the individual has all of the necessary
qualifications. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, qualified candidates should log onto . Horton Holding,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal
law. EOE. Veterans/Disabled For more information on Horton, Inc.
please visit our web site at . No recruiters and no phone calls,
please. VEVRAA contractor/subcontractor Requesting Priority
Referral of Protected Veterans PM17
Keywords: Horton Holding Inc., St. Paul , Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!