Company: Stuart Co
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description: Rockwood Place is seeking a professional
Administrative Assistant to join their team in St. Paul. As the
Administrative Assistant , you perform and manage various office
duties as well as provided quality services to residents. and
families of the residents. This position is Full Time -
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Benefits: Health, Flexible Spending
Account, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, LTD, STD, Critical Illness,
Accident and 401(K). 9 Paid Holidays Generous PTO accruals
https://www.stuartco.com/benefits/ Essential Responsibilities
- Resident services:
- Handle resident concerns and assist residents with related
issues, problem solving, etc.
- Record maintenance requests.
- Prepare and coordinate special activities for residents.
Prepare property newsletter and calendar.
- Prepare for resident move-in:
- Arrange unit cleaning, maintenance, painting, carpet cleaning
and other requirements.
- Schedule move-in appointments.
- Prepare move-in packets.
- Conduct property orientations.
- Arrange for garage, storage locker, keys and other items as
- Prepare for resident move-out:
- Ensure vacate form is completed, delivered, signed by all
parties involved and returned. Deliver copy of completed form to
- Schedule and/or conduct move-out inspections.
- Administrative responsibilities:
- Using established P.O. procedure, order, purchase and/or pick
up supplies as needed. Prepare and code payment requisitions.
- Prepare daily Yardi entries including lease changes, vacates,
move-ins, payments, adjustments, and billings.
- Collect current and past due rents. Prepare and distribute late
payment and payment discrepancy notices.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports (manually or
computer-generated) such as Monday Morning Reports, delinquency
- Maintain resident telephone, storage, parking and/or other
- Answer telephones as required.
- Leasing Responsibilities (leasing responsibilities vary from
site to site depending on staffing configuration):
- Maintain current knowledge regarding apartment availability,
rates and features.
- Handle lease renewals, calls, showing and leasing of apartments
- Prepare marketing letters, flyers, and other items directed to
prospective residents as appropriate.
- Run credit, criminal and reference checks on prospective
residents as appropriate. Other Responsibilities
- Assist with all aspects of property management and maintenance
as necessary, i.e.,
- snow removal, cleaning, etc.
- Inspect common areas and grounds on a regular basis.
- Sell stamps, light bulbs and other items; make change, deliver
packages and provide other services for residents.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Maintain and safeguard confidential information.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Remain flexible, receptive and adaptive to change.
- Understand and apply basic principals of good housekeeping and
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor. Job
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college
- Property management, leasing, customer service and/or
supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Knowledge of basic building maintenance procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize work projects
- Ability to maintain resident, financial, and other confidential
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners,
staff, other managers, vendors, and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and
- Must posses a valid driver's license, acceptable driving
record, and access to a vehicle and the state-mandated level of
- Able to read, write, spell, do basic math, speak and understand
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace About StuartCo StuartCo, founded in
1970, represents a diverse array of market-rate and affordable
apartment and townhome options in popular urban and suburban
locations. We also offer student housing and senior housing campus
which includes memory care, independent and assisted living
options. StuartCo is focused on building a workforce that is
diverse and inclusive. If you're excited about this role, but do
not meet all the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to
apply. We review all applications. StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal,
provincial, or local law. Requirements: PI201896925
Keywords: Stuart Co, St. Paul , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!