2nd Shift Office Clerk
Company: Anchor Paper Co
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 21, 2022
$1000.00 Sign On Bonus!! Join a dynamic and growing team of
employee owners. Anchor Paper Company is a employee owned and
family owned company. As a employee owned company at 49% ownership,
you have a voice and it matters. We offer a unique and innovative
culture to include; employee events, tickets to MN Wild, MN Twins
and Vikings games, a employee discount program, a Employee Stock
program with vesting at 2 years of employment, a generous holiday &
paid time off program and a casual work environment. About the Job:
The Office Clerk position will manage all clerical functions and
paperwork. This position is responsible for accurately processing
paperwork and ensuring the proper paperwork flow. The Warehouse
Clerk works closely with Purchasing, Sales, and Customer Service to
ensure customer requests are communicated properly to and from the
warehouse. What You'll Do:
- Process all Inbound paperwork accurately and timely
- Set up and manage the storage and retention of the Warehouse
Shipping and Receiving Documents.
- Highlight & communicate important customer requirements and
ensure that Warehouse understands the instructions to ship and
process the orders.
- Accurately process the inbound functions in SX.
- Work with Purchasing, Customer Service, and inventory control
to resolve any issues. Work with Warehouse Management to resolve
- Check in Drivers and process paperwork.
- Process Parcel Shipments, and generate Bill of Lading's for out
of town trucks.
- Escalate issues to the Warehouse Manager and work together to
resolve them.What you need to bring to the table:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and
- Effective time management skills.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to problem solve effectively.
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with the other
departments including sales, purchasing, customer service, and
- Competency with computer functions and input, including
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.Physical Demands:While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to walk, sit, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms. Checking orders and computer tasks are
Keywords: Anchor Paper Co, St. Paul , 2nd Shift Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!