Client Services Coordinator/Office manager
Company: Scott + Hespen Law, PLLC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionCLIENT SERVICES COORDINATORSmall estate planning
law firm hiring CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR, a critical position to
ensure that clients' needs are well met. You will work closely with
clients on the phone and in person. You will schedule appointments,
manage the office calendar, open and close files, handle billing,
and other client-centered work. You must have strong communication
skills and a pleasant attitude to provide good experiences to our
- Answer phone calls from potential clients, current clients, and
- Complete an intake process to determine callers' needs, our
ability to assist, and convert calls to meetings with
- Schedule client appointments with attorneys and keep the
- Work closely with attorneys to maintain their schedules.
- Provide a positive caller experience that supports sensitivity
to client needs
- Other client service-oriented tasksBenefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Work-life balance is important; we offer PTO
- 401(k) retirement account with employer contribution
- Friendly and inviting work environmentAvailable Location and
- Saint Paul
- Monday-Friday, standard business hoursRequirements:
- In-office position
- Previous experience working in customer service, intake or
- High School Diploma and some college required.
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email with clients
- Ability to pass Background Check.
- Availability to work normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8AM-
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities effectively.
- Positive attitude.To Apply, upload a cover letter and resume or
email to email@example.com. No calls please.
Keywords: Scott + Hespen Law, PLLC, St. Paul , Client Services Coordinator/Office manager, Administration, Clerical , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!