Entry-Level Receptionist (ASAP START) sg24
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Provide first line customer support for customers.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Answer phone calls, direct calls, respond to inquiries, and
e-mails in a positive, professional manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to volunteers, affiliate
organization's board and members, customers, and foundation with
- Provide administrative and clerical support including
processing and data entry of applications, phone work, emails and
correspondence, mailings, and fax.
- Word processing, preparing mass mailings to membership;
following up inquiries made via phone/email.
- Maintaining records (electronic and hard copy filing
- Answer and screen phone calls, mail (open, sort, and
distribution of incoming correspondence).
- Minimum of two years customer service experience required
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.We are
an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on
merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made
without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected
classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state
and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, St. Paul , Entry-Level Receptionist (ASAP START) sg24, Administration, Clerical , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!