Adecco is recruiting for Administrative Assistant Positions with
a company located in St. Paul, Minnesota. This is a temp to hire
opportunity!! As an Administrative Assistant you will perform
routine receptionist and administrative functions such as
coordinating meetings and scheduling appointments, making travel
arrangements, and producing high quality documents, presentations,
and reports. If you meet the qualifications listed below please
• Liaison for the VP to internal customers, consultants, and a key
contact for executive contacts. Supports additional Strategy and
Operations team members as required.
• Calendar management and communications (phone coverage, email,
• Regularly makes travel arrangements including extensive global
• Coordinates meetings and meeting logistics across multiple time
• Must be able to produce high quality reports, presentations or
other documents. Will work extensively with meeting minutes,
spreadsheets and presentations for Senior Management. Also
responsible for maintaining Merger and Acquisition tracking,
contacts with external parties and maintaining tight deadlines for
• Handle finance administrative tasks related to corporate card use
and expenses including foreign currency exchange.
• Within guidelines, this person will make independent decisions
regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work for self and
meetings/appointments, etc., for others.