Business Banking Assistant
Company: Coulee Bank
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Business Banking Assistant provides loan support for
consumer, commercial, commercial real estate, and construction
loans. Assists lenders and customers with various types of loans by
preparing, processing and maintain loan documents as directed. May
be asked to provide training and work direction to other Loan
Coordinators on behalf of the Loan Operations Manager
- Assist customers with loan and deposit questions in person, on
the phone, and via e-mail.
- Prepare loan documentation in accordance with loan policy
guidelines and compliant with regulatory requirements. Prepare
correspondence and documentation promptly and accurately. Files
and/or scan loan documents as needed in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing loan input sheets and determining the
appropriate documents for respective closing and/or renewals. When
required, order appraisal, title work, prepare closing statements,
obtain flood certifications, and facilitate document signing.
- Pre-loan Closing: Complete UCC to determine good standing,
complete property tax look up, work with customer to obtain
corporate documents for new clients to include property insurance,
miscellaneous items, and complete HMDA inputs.
- Booking Loans: Complete tickler se-up, filing UCC's, filing
mortgages, booking loan fees, and assisting with administrative
duties related to participation of loans.
- Work with customers in determining loan balances and interest
paid to date. Accurately quote payoff information when
- Promptly perfect collateral liens. Set up ticklers to monitor
receipt of collateral and financial documents.
- Prepare and organize file for scanning. Type correspondence,
notices, and reports as requested.
- Ensure that the banks loan exceptions are kept to a minimum as
reported by bank regulators.
- Assist loan officers in disbursement of funds for construction
notes. This includes obtaining draw requests, reviewing, invoices,
reviewing lien waivers, making checks, and summarizing all
disbursements to date in comparison to original projections in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Follow all established security and internal control procedures
to protect the assets of the Bank and its customers.
- Establish and carry out notary public duties in compliance with
- Prepare a variety of reports and correspondence as needed to
effectively and professionally transact business for the bank.
- Maintain proficiency in using all applicable software to this
- Participate in training to ensure knowledge of all pertinent
procedure and regulatory requirements to perform all aspects of
this position in a competent manner.
- Provide administrative support for floorplan deals: advancing,
paydowns, title maintenance, updating floorplan worksheet.
- Prior banking experience required. Experience in loan
processing is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal
supervision in a fast-paced office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability
to effectively work with all levels of organization.
- Proficient use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
Keywords: Coulee Bank, St. Paul , Business Banking Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!