Senior Business Analyst
Company: Arch Insurance Group, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Senior Business Analyst
Arch Insurance Group Inc.
US-NJ-Jersey City - US-NY-New York - US-MN-St. Paul
# of Openings
Arch Insurance is searching for a Senior Business Analyst to
support its strategic Data Transformation initiatives. In this
position, you will be working within the Corporate Actuarial
Department of a dynamic company, where you will partner with
Business, Database, and Actuarial Reserving team members to support
initiatives that promote data as an asset to derive business value
and performance. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong
affinity for data and data-related processes.
- Support the successful execution of
key data transformation initiatives associated with Corporate
- Support the improvement of the Finance/IT to Actuarial data
flow process by identifying and analyzing innovative solutions that
create efficiencies in the quarterly financial close process.
- Work across partners to define and document best practices for
data integration into the end-to-end Business and Finance/IT
- 2-3 years of experience in insurance, actuarial, accounting, or
- Knowledge of data-driven processes and technologies in key
- Knowledge in data strategy and transformation programs.
- Problem-solver with the ability to identify and triage data
issues and support strategic solutions.
- Familiarity with change management in the end-to-end
implementation of data strategies.
- Experience with SQL, Cognos, Power BI , MS Excel (advanced
spreadsheet knowledge, formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written and technical communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and detail-oriented
- Ability to interact with senior management in a professional
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science or
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior
coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of
focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to
differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from
offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, and Australia, providing
specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range
of industries. With nearly 20 years of operating history and strong
financial ratings, our track record remains solid. Arch Insurance
employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk
selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide
our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through
careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly
solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees
are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and
Keywords: Arch Insurance Group, Inc., St. Paul , Senior Business Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!