Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ABM Parking Services has an opening for an Auditor for the
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. This is a full-time
position available immediately.
- Collect checks and commercial cash revenue from the drop safe,
prepare monies for pick up, and receive and sign for change fund
delivery by armored vehicle;
- Process and reconcile checks received;
- Sort daily paper work and deliver it to the appropriate
personnel. Prepare and print daily reports and enter into revenue
system. Type revenue figures into reconciliation form;
- Prepare summary reports for each lot, including: daily vehicle
counts and transaction counts, overage & shortage reports and
- Audit and verify all cashier's shift documentation;
- Track and report on items sent to collections; and
- Answer phones and demonstrate professional customer
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for
this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the
extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make
exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other
legally required exceptions.
- Post-high school education in accounting or similar courses of
study. Two years of directly related experience may substitute for
- Must demonstrate excellent skills detail customer service
- Must have accurate math skills;
- Must have strong communication skills; and
- Must have demonstrated computer skills and experience with
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets or accounting software.
Keywords: ABM, St. Paul , Audit Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!